A simple and spicy vegan curry that is sure to please!
If you are finding yourself busy during the week, the last thing you want to do is fumble around with dinner for hours. So go ahead and give this a try!
This curry is quick and simple and will definitely take less than 30 minutes to prepare.
Not to mention that with the ease of cooking everything in one pot, clean up will be an absolute breeze!
All you need to do is serve along side some rice and pre-prepared naan bread (or homemade if you have a little extra time to spare) and enjoy!
- 2 onions chopped
- 2 garlic cloves sliced
- 1 inch of ginger chopped
- 1 block of firm tofu cubed
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Ground coriander
- ½ tsp Turmeric
- 1 ½ tsp Chilli
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup / 250ml veg stock
- Handful fresh coriander chopped
- Saute the chopped onion on a medium heat for 5-10mins
- Add the garlic and ginger and cook for another 2-3 minutes
- Add the spices cook for a further 30 seconds
- Add the chopped tomatoes and stock
- Add the tofu and stir into the curry
- Cook for 10-15 mins until it has reduced and thickened
- Stir in the garam masala and chopped coriander
- Serve with rice and bread