This is our go-to dish when we are at the tail end of our week and we want to get rid of the last remaining vegetables in the fridge, ensuring they don’t go to waste.
Also, who doesn’t love a pizza! This one is so quick and simple, it’s about 5 minutes of prep time and 20 minutes in the oven. No need to worry about making that perfect pizza dough or executing a perfect sauce. We promise this will satisfy your pizza cravings and it is far cheaper and healthier than a trip to Pizza-Hut or Dominos.
3 TBSP Tomato Paste
1 TBSP Balsamic Vinegar
Salt & Pepper
1 Vegan Puff Pastry (They are typically vegan from what I have found)
Any toppings you like!
We used vegan cheese, courgette, mushroom, sundried tomato, peppers, jalapenos and red onion
1. Preheat the Oven to 180C or 350F (pre-heat your pizza pan too, this will help cook the pastry)
2. Mix the tomato paste with the balsamic vinegar and add a touch of salt and pepper for your sauce
3. Unroll your puff pastry and assemble your pizza as seen in the video
4. Bake for approximately 20 minutes, checking part way through
5. Top with Peanut Butter & Jelly (Jam) spreading evenly across.