VEGAN – Quick and Easy Black Bean & Sweet Potato Burgers- Ricky’s Vegan Recipes
Like, share, and don’t forget to subscribe on YouTube for more tasty vegan recipes!
1 large sweet potato
1 tin of black beans
1 large red onion
2 garlic cloves
2 tbsp plain flour
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp smoked paprika
½ tsp cayenne pepper
1 tsp black pepper
A good pinch of salt
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
1. Prepare the rice
2. Cube and bake the sweet potato until soft, about 30mins at 180°C.
3. Dice the onion, slice the chili and garlic and fry until soft.
4. Add the cooked sweet potato, rice, and the onion, garlic, chili mixture to the food processor, along with the spices and flour and blitz until it has combined into a thick paste.
5. Form the burger patties ready to fry.
6. Add oil to a pan on a medium to high heat and fry the burgers for 3-4 minutes and then flip for the same on the other side – you should get a nice browning on these.
7. Slice your buns and grill them, to get a good crunch, and then build up your burger however you like we used spinach, tomatoes, jalapeños, avocado, chipotle mayo (make it with chipotle paste and vegan mayo) and served with a side of chips.
Quick and Easy Black Bean & Sweet Potato Burgers- Ricky’s Vegan Recipes